We Plug 2 You... The Fifth Member - Insert Coins Here EP

Wow! Before I go on I would like to apologise for stalling on plugging this particular band to you. The thing is; I have been waiting for the perfect time to put this up but I just realised that the time might never come. Truth be told I am not a big fan of Alternative music, but then again, when it is good music, my ears have got to listen ... So without further ado, iPresent to you THE FIFTH MEMBER!


The Fifth Member is a band made up of Louis Ktisti, Marek Razzouk, Nick Treloar and Oliver Gorrie. Like most other bands, they all share responsibility in the band's music production, as they all each play an instrument (as you would). I love the fact that I can't really put my finger on the exact sound of music that they make, so I'm going to stick to it being rock music.

The band have not always been called The Fifth Member however, they were formerly called Attic Noise but due to copyright issues, they had to look for a more suitable name. Sort of how every time you plug in your earphones to listen to the band, you become the fifth member; this notion is what unearths the logic behind the new name The Fifth Member...

Now down to the music; This first track is called "Eyes" & unlike alot of songs you hear today, this track draws you into the mind and core of the band even before you here any vocals. Marek Razzouk, the lead singer has a very distinct voice that makes you love the song even more. The chorus has that bittersweet tune to it...
"He looks into the darkness of her eyes but he cant seem to say what she wants to despise... he'd never know until he dies"

Yeah! Unto the next one. You trust us to always bring you more than one song, so as per usual, here's another one for your perusal. This track is a special dedication to Biggie Smalls (R.I.P) & thats especially why I'm plugging it apart from the fact that its GOOD MUSIC of course, lol. The song is called "Everybody's Gotta Go" and what I like is the way they transformed the tune, you would be forgiven for not remembering the track that they cover.


You know what they say about leaving the best for last? Well trust me to do the same... When I sent this particular tune to the boss, it stuck to him like a leach. It is the type of track that gets you involved, Jheez!! The dude on the guitar (Louis Kristi) is amazing with the vocals to match the quality of the strings, when you listen to the track you'll understand what I'm trying to say. 
"if I stay then I'll stay, but if I go, no I wont always be the same"

Well, you've heard The Fifth Member, what can I say? #TeamUk!

The album is out, its called INSERT COINS HERE

Check them on Myspace

And Buy The Album HERE

Did I tell you the oldest in this band is just 16? Now you know... Get familiar 

Fhanthom 

2 comments:

  1. You really did leave the best for the last... ilike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Pirate Coins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...